Family at Easter

Family at Easter
We hate to take pics!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Two New Inventions

I am a marketer's dream. I'll listen to anything, take it for the truth and try it out. Most of the time, I am so disappointed. There are not many new-fangled things out there that actually live up to their hype. However, in the past year, two products have definitely lived up to my expectations. The first one is "Color Catcher." Those sheets are amazing. I've been really brave, putting a bright red sweatshirt (brand new) with a crisp white long sleeve blouse. The colors stay put. I've also put a white shirt with green, red, and yellow piping that had run onto the white part in the wash with one of those magnificent little sheets, and the colors separated and went back where they belonged.

The other amazing item is a product is one I just purchased. It is for the commode. You use a cylinder pump to apply a "dollop" of cleaning gel onto the inside rim of the potty. Every time you flush, some of the gel washes around the commode and cleans it fantastically. The fresh smell it emits is wonderful also. Can't remember the exact name!

I must say I was terribly disappointed in the Sensodyne toothpaste that is supposed to make a super foaming agent the minute the toothpaste hits your mouth. It is no better than the regular toothpaste, but the cost is a lot more. It will be the last canister I purchase.

I'm ready to go back to school. I'm not quite prepared, but I'll get there after spending all afternoon on Sunday getting prepared. It will be good to see my kiddos again. I've got some great reading and writing ideas to share with them.

Jim and I are waiting patiently for his doctors to plan the second procedure to rid his body of this cancer. The first procedure was successful. We are praying that this second procedure will knock it completely out!

No comments: